17 February 2019

Jadon Sancho: ‘It Hasn’t Been Easy. I’ve Had to Work for This’ | Asharq AL-awsat

Jadon Sancho: ‘It Hasn’t Been Easy. I’ve Had to Work for This’ | Asharq AL-awsat
... “My friends in Kennington always ask me: ‘Can I have a shirt for my little brother or my cousin?’ And I always send them shirts,” says Jadon Sancho. ...
... Now sharing an apartment with his father, Sean, a former security guard, near Dortmund’s impressive home, Sancho is in regular touch with his mother and friends back in Kennington and says he is enjoying life in “a chilled city”, even if he admits “learning German will be always kind of hard to me. ...
... As well as his quick feet and mesmerising ball control, Sancho attributes his fearless attitude to the hours and hours of cage matches he played as a child on the estate in Kennington. ...
 ...

No comments: