27 July 2009

Parenting TV vox pops today and tomorrow

Dear Friends,

(apologies for mass posting)

I'm a director, working on a new Channel 4 parenting series featuring Jo 'Supernanny' Frost (made by Outline Productions) and I'm doing some camera tests for parenting vox pops.

If any one fancies being filmed as a favour - it will take about 15 minutes in Kennington today and tomorrow, please let me know. This is non-broadcast, so don't be shy!

I'll ask you (and your kids if possible) about eating, sleeping, worries .... in fact any handy parent tips you think others should know...
I'm interested in all ages, backgrounds, experiences.

Please call or email me with your name and number and when you could be available today and Tuesday.

Many thanks


Chloe Thomas
07971 405 257
chloejocasta@gmail.com

No comments: