12 June 2016

Q & A WITH RENOWNED ENGLISH ACTOR ANTHONY WARREN - GroundReport

Q & A WITH RENOWNED ENGLISH ACTOR ANTHONY WARREN - GroundReport
... The second and definite motivation came from a very good friend and brilliant actor, Gary Macdonald. Observing him and the acting world made me realize it was my true vocation. I
joined the Ovalhouse, in Kennington, taking improvisation classes and other workshops. I loved it and decided to be part of the Ovalhouse`s production of “Awarak,” a play based on the experiences of the Awarak indians while being conquered by the deeply religions Spanish. After doing various productions at the Ovalhouse I decided, with the help of my mentor and teacher, Jude Alderton, to go to drama school…I had to queue overnight to gain a place! I loved it! During my last year I managed to acquire an agent and have never looked back. ...

No comments: