28 April 2009

New dance studio at Kennington Park Business Centre

My name is Melina and I have recently opened a dance studio at Kennington Business Centre. I am very keen to promote to the local community high quality tuition in all Ballroom and Latin dances as well as Argentine Tango, Salsa, and Swing.
I would like to offer a reduced membership price of £30 a year until the end of May for Kennington Association members (usual price £50 per year). Membership entitles you to discounts on any classes and courses at the Stardust Ballroom. I would also like to offer a discount of 50% on my Monday Ballroom and Latin drop-in class for the first visit (£5 instead of £10). No partner required for the drop-in classes and complete beginners are very welcome.

Your members might also be interested in our 4-week Ballroom course starting Saturday 2 May and our 4-week Cha Cha Cha course starting Thursday 7 May. Again, no partner required and complete beginners are very welcome.

For more information about me and the dance studio please visit: www.stardustball.co.uk

Kind regards,

Melina


020 77...
07951 ...
www.stardustball.co.uk

No comments: